Every filament color is comprehensively quality tested at both 100-micron and 200-micron layer resolutions on the MakerBot Replicator 2 to verify that the filament will perform every feature that MakerBot MakerWare and MakerBot Desktop software offer.
If you're new to 3D printing, MakerBot PLA Filament is a good material to start with because it's easy to use and performs well on most prints.
MakerBot PLA Filament adheres well to acrylic and to MakerBot Build Plate Tape. Prints with a large bottom layer may have a tendency to curl. To prevent curling, use rafts.
Store MakerBot PLA Filament in a cool, dry place as it can absorb moisture from the air and long-term exposure to humidity can compromise filament quality and performances.
Be sure your build plate is level, clean and oil-free before printing.
- General Information
- MakerBot Industries, LLC.
- Manufacturer Part Number
- Manufacturer Website Address
- Brand Name
- Product Name
- Neon Green PLA Large Spool / 1.75mm / 1.8mm Filament
- Product Type
- 3D Printer PLA Filament
- Technical Information
- Print Colour
- Neon Green
- Physical Characteristics
- Weight (Approximate)
- 907.2 g
- Additional Information
- Spool Diameter: 25.0 cm (9.84 in)
- Spool Width: 4 cm (1.57 in)
- Spool Hub Hole: 5.08 cm (2 in)
- Filament Diameter: 1.75 mm
- MakerBot Printers:
- Replicator 2 and Earlier Models
- Replicator 5th Generation Model
- Replicator Z18